Benefits & Compensation
There are many reasons to work for Absolute Staffers. We maintain a 97% retention rate, and work diligently to maintain it. Our goal is to place employees in institutions where they will find a rewarding and satisfying experience. When working with Absolute Staffers, you have the support of a team that is dedicated to supporting your employment activities and helping you alleviate difficulties. We stress communication and teamwork. While we have strict screening and interviewing standards, the reward is great. We are proud that a large number of team members come through referrals from our existing team members. We are dedicated to providing our employees with work experiences that they will find engaging and rewarding.
In addition, we want our medical employees to be aware of the numerous advantages of finding employment through our Government contracts. These positions offer hours and perks that allow you to be at your best and provide outstanding service to your patients.
Our employees earn top pay to work in beautiful cities and islands. Because Absolute Staffers is a long-term Healthcare Government Contractor, our employees have many contractual options to choose from – PRN, 13-week, 6-month, 12-month, and 24-month contracts are available. Our employees are paid bi-weekly and are also given sign-on and completion bonuses ranging from $250-$40,000.
We recognize your efforts and support. When you refer a coworker or friend to Absolute Staffers, you will greatly be compensated with a friendly referral bonus ranging from $500-$10,000.
401K RETIREMENT PLAN AND FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
Many of our employees are eligible to participate in a 401K saving plan. Call today to speak with a benefits specialist.
You will be covered by our health insurance. In addition, We have generous options for vision, dental, and life insurance. We have various plans to choose from, so that you can find that right option for your situation.
Our dedicated team of Project Managers, and Human Resource professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to help you overcome any issues you may have.
We offer Direct Deposit so that our team members can avoid the hassles associated with mailed or picked-up checks. Our Direct Deposit Service is convenient, and timely. In addition, you can access your pay stubs at any time via the Internet.
The advantages of working with us:
- Competitive pay
- Clearly defined hours
- Health insurance coverage
Position specific incentive programs support from dedicated Absolute Staffers Project Managers and Corporate Team
The advantages of our government contract positions:
- Employees’ malpractice insurance is covered 100%. This represents a significant savings for you
- Many positions offer no awful medical billing or coding
- You may work with any US State or territory license
- Military Treatment Facilities have a controlled patient/clinician ratio. Spend more time with your patients.
- Work smart not hard; non-Government medical facilities overwork clinicians with minimum pay. Government positions often have defined hours, many times with limited (or even zero) on-call requirements
- Many positions offer primarily daytime hours
- Receive experience of Government policies, healthcare systems, and military traditions -great resume eye-catcher
- Care for a healthier insured population of patients
- Support the troops and the US
- Guaranteed hours, respect, and appreciation